Pharmozyme was created from the desire to live in a world where diagnostic tests are free from contamination and achieve the highest accuracy and save human lives.
Our mission is simple: to provide the world’s most reliable, accurate molecular diagnostic kits in the industry.
In 2013, Co-founder Dr. Nader Nourizad, a pioneer in pyrosequencing and enzyme engineering, realized the market was in desperate need of high-quality, high-yield truly pure reagents in order to produce accurate and reliable test results for critical diagnostics.
After years of tireless development, Pharmozyme Inc. is now the first to produce a Taq polymerase free from background bacterial and animal DNA contamination. As a result, our diagnostic kits can be used in DNA amplification, sequencing research, clinical diagnostics, and the most highly sensitive pathogen detection applications.
Dr. Shahriar Rouhani
Chairman of the Board
Dr. Nader Nourizad
CEO & CTO
Dr. Yi Zhang
Dr. Rolando Perez
Dr. Rui Kan
Sales & Marketing:
Jay Sekhon, MD
Senior Marketing Specialist
Summer ‘22 Intern
- Dr. Ronald Davis – Director, Stanford Genome Technology Center
- John Schultz – Technology Director, Office of Technology Transfer – Houston Methodist Hospital
- Basir Sohail – Executive Global Marketing & Commercial Advisor
- Dr. Molly He – Managing Partner of Romulus Global Issues Management
- Dr. Elena Grigorenko – Strategic Advisor at Decode Health
- Ashok Babbar – Financial Advisor
- Dianna Wilusz – Human Resources (The Pendolino Group)
- Evelyn Lopez – Regulatory Affairs Advisor