Please Call for Volume Pricing:
Research Use Only
Pharmozyme’s one-step RT-qPCR kit is designed for the in-vitro detection of SARS-CoV-2 (2019-nCoV) viral RNA by targeting the E & N2 genes.
This kit combines the synthesis reaction of cDNA from RNA and qPCR into a one-step probe-based RT-qPCR. The kit is designed to be used with viral RNA extracted from various respiratory samples such as nasopharyngeal/oropharyngeal aspirates or swabs.
The kit consists of all the necessary reagents needed for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA. This includes a 2x master mix containing all enzymes, buffers, dNTPs, and additives. Also included are a primer and probe mixture, positive control, and nuclease-free water. The master mix does not freeze at its storage temperature of -20°C, making reaction preparation quick and easy.
The reverse transcription reaction uses a heat tolerant and robust reverse transcriptase enzyme that has shown high efficiency and sensitivity even to small amounts of RNA samples or samples with lower purity. For best results and analysis, it is recommended to use highly pure RNA samples.
- Fast delivery from our US based headquarters and no delays on your orders
- Uses highly specific primers targeting the highly conserved E and N2 regions as is recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the United States
- Detection of all current variantsof SARS-CoV-2 RNA extracted from respiratory samples
- The RT-PCR reaction can be completed in 1h and 11 min
- Ready-to-use reaction kit that includes Master Mix, Primers/Probes, and Positive Control and RNAse Free H2O
- Limit of detection (LoD): 13 copies per reaction at Ct <38
- Clinical performance for this kit was confirmed at 100% at LoD of 13 copies/reaction at Ct <38
- Compatible with standard RT-qPCR machines (Applied Biosystems 7500, QuantStudio System, etc..)
- The master mix does not freeze at its storage temperature of -20°C, making reaction preparation quick and easy
Storage condition upon arrival: Keep in the freezer -15˚C to -25˚C
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice