Fast, Highly Sensitive, Easy to Run COVID-19 RT-PCR Kits
There is a reason why so many laboratories prefer Pharmozyme’s SARS-CoV-2 One-Step RT-qPCR kit. With an unrivaled record in the detection of all known variants of the COVID-19 Virus, Pharmozyme has made easy to use kits for labs seeking the best in class solutions.
Our team is also proud to introduce our EF1 SARS-CoV-2 Detection Kit, which slashes RT-qPCR protocol times in half. Our new kit has a simple five-minute sample prep to replace the cumbersome standard RNA extraction step.
EF1 SARS-CoV-2 Detection Kit:
- Only 5 minute sample prep (NO RNA Extraction Required) – Sample directly into RT-qPCR
- Multiplexed reaction with E & N2 (highly conserved) target genes, produces a stronger signal
- High throughput optimized
- Includes human RNase P gene as an internal control
- The enzyme master mix does not freeze at -20°C allowing for fast preparation.
SARS-CoV-2 One-Step RT-qPCR Kit:
- Uses highly specific primers targeting the highly conserved E and N2 regions
- The RT-PCR reaction can be completed in 1h and 11 min
- Limit of detection (LoD): 13 copies per reaction at Ct <38
- Clinical performance for this kit was confirmed at 100% at LoD of 13 copies/reaction at Ct <38
- Compatible with standard RT-qPCR machines (Applied Biosystems 7500, QuantStudio System, etc..)
Pharmozyme’s COVID-19 Detection Kits are CE marked for in vitro diagnostics (where the CE mark is applicable) and are designed to be used with respiratory samples such as nasopharyngeal / oropharyngeal aspirates or swabs.
United States: We do offer similar COVID-19 kits for Research Use Only. Reach out to us for more information.
Accuracy and speed can now be achieved simultaneously with our Covid-19 RT-PCR testing process.